Friday, August 13, 2010

Everybody Etsy!

Welcome to Everybody Etsy! the (hopefully) weekly Etsy spotlight. I will be featuring different things I find on Etsy that fit into the lolita aesthetic and that are for fibro awareness or would benefit a fibromite.
Today we have a pair of super cute cotton bloomers. A staple of lolita fashion and great for the fibromite. They are soft cotton, and elastic for comfort. They are great for lounging around the house it. Bloomers are my favourite kind of comfy clothes on days that I am not feeling great.
Buy them here


Next is a lovely, purple beaded bracelet with a ribbon. Wear it casual or dressy, and help spread awareness.
Buy it here


Do you have an Etsy Store or know of an Etsy store that you want to see featured? Email me at fibrolita@gmail.com with suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment