Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Thanksgiving Edition

Since it's Thankgiving in America today, I want to talk about all the things I am thankful for. I am sure I will forget something.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ All the new friends I've made through Twitter and Facebook. They are all supportive, and wonderful Spoonies! ♥
♥ Learning more about my illnesses. ♥
♥ All my friends in the lolita community, online and offline. ♥
♥ My designer friends that believed in me enough to invite me to do a fashion show. ♥
♥ My loving and supportive fiancee. ♥
♥ My cutie bunnies. ♥
♥ Still having a roof over my head. ♥
♥ Living in an age where technology can connect people so far away from each other and never would have otherwise met. ♥
♥ For fibro. Yes, just stay with me here. I am thankful because is has pushed me in the right direction. I am more positive and I am doing something I love (sewing) instead of something that I only kind of liked and would be miserable with in a few years. ♥
♥ My mom. We may have different opinions on many things, but she is supportive of me in everything that I do, and even if she is misinformed only wants my illnesses to go away. ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Ava!!!

    FYI fiancee refers to the bride-to-be :Þ fiance is the groom-to-be ^u^v

    Lovely list of thanks - and I super agree about technology!!!

    ReplyDelete