Friday, August 20, 2010

Everybody Etsy!

Welcome to Everybody Etsy! the (hopefully) weekly Etsy spotlight. I will be featuring different things I find on Etsy that fit into the lolita aesthetic and that are for fibro awareness or would benefit a fibromite.


Fibromites really appriciate a good pillow. We nap a lot and have a hard time getting comfy. My house is full of little pillows. This one also fits in to the lolita aesthetic with it's pretty print. Perfect for fibrolitas everywhere!
Buy it here!


This is a super cute, almost Deco style ring. It's some thing I would wear with my outfits for a POP of colour. Hello Kitty is a huge favourite of mine! And do I see a hint of purple for fibro awareness?
Buy it here!

Do you have an Etsy Store or know of an Etsy store that you want to see featured? Email me at fibrolita@gmail.com with suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment