Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fibro Product Review: Sombra Warm Therapy

This is the second sample I tried from RNA. Let me say I was not impressed. I hated the smell, sort of made me want to vomit. It's a lemony/orangy and menthol smell. Yuck. After holding my breath a bit while my fiance continued to rub it on my back I noted that it wasn't doing anything. So I waited. Nothing. About 10 minutes later it got cold, and it was unpleasant. It was like someone had rubbed tooth paste on my back. I sort of hated it and wanted to wash it off. It didn't last long though.

It wasn't warm as the name indicated. It was terrible.

The ingreients are: aloe vera extract, capsaicin, carbomer, decyl polyglucose, deionized water, graperuit seed extract, green tea extract, orange peel extract, queen of the prairie extract, rose water, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, vegetable glycerin, witch hazel, yucca extract

If you are still interested in purchace, you can find info here: http://www.sombrausa.com/howtobuy/consumers.htm
---
From my last post about China-Gel:
FibroGirlKate says: "I've used Biofreeze, Fibromyalgia024, Salon Pas, and Aveda's Blue Oil. Fibromyaglia024 is my absolute favorite, but it has a very strong smell (not bad, probably about the same as Biofreeze). I like Biofreeze gel--it absorbs quickly. Salon Pas patches barely smell, but don't last as long as the package claims. Blue oil has a great smell, but just makes a dent in the pain. It's perfect for use at work."
I've got a sample for Biofreeze, so that will be next. I've also ordered a sample for SalonPas. I had to hold off on the sample for Fibromyalgia024 because I have to pay for shipping, and I can't afford that right now. I've also ordered about 8 other samples that were free and will be reviewing them as they come in.
As far as FibroGirlKate, she's got her own blog, just click her name up there to check it out! It seems very informative and interesting. I know I've added it to my Google Reader list!

Want to suggest a product I should review? Want to post your own experiences? If so just comment below or email me at Fibrolita@gmail.com

I hope my reviews can help you out a little! Have a wonderful and pain free day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fibrolita! Thanks for the nice comments! I look forward to your reviews on the samples!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete