Friday, August 27, 2010

Everybody Etsy!

Welcome to Everybody Etsy! the (hopefully) weekly Etsy spotlight. I will be featuring different things I find on Etsy that fit into the lolita aesthetic and that are for fibro awareness or would benefit a fibromite.I feel like this fits into my "Season of Lolita" post. It's simple and elegant, and I would love it to be a staple of my winter wardrobe. I am a winter princess, born in January. The girl that makes these makes them in different colours and sizes to fit your needs!
Buy it here!

Call me a jewelry junkie, but here's another pretty bracelet! This is one that I feel could be worn everyday, dressed up or casual how ever you like!
Buy it here!

Do you have an Etsy Store or know of an Etsy store that you want to see featured? Email me at fibrolita@gmail.com with suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment